Friday, April 17, 2009

Volume 2 Issue 3 April 2009


What is the first human power?
Understanding.
I give you long
Reason for it.
That's what we lack.
This person that I am has been a boulder
To yours.
Just have to remove it.
You would come out wide.
You wouldn't be there
Self-righteous
Or mean.
I've got some things to show for this.
He's gonna show
Directions to Supermind.
What did he do?
He gave you a proper story,
An offering of knowledge.
My proposal:
Get away
From the polish of form.
We splashed in our foreheads
And panned anger,
Threw that judicial out.
What do I do?
Read folks
A chipmunk story guide.
Getting used to the medium
Of all this shared web
Douglas made a movie.
One day it might slip-sword awake in meditation
If the mirror,
This process chipmunk,
Is good wrestle with the students.
You're from the seminary.
I'm from the price is right,
A full-bodied sadhana.

No comments: